Join the Neopoet online poetry workshop and community to improve as a writer, meet fellow poets, and showcase your work. Sign up, submit your poetry, and get started.

neopoet archives down?

Forums: 

I have been trying to access the archives repeatedly over the past several days with no luck. My new and old passwords or usernames or emails wont work. I even tried resetting the passwords. I can view the stream but when I click the downloadall link and try to log in it says I have the wrong username and or password but I can log onto the regular site fine. I tried searching the cached versions of my work online with no luck. Am I the only one this is happening too and if so is there something I'm doing wrong? Please any suggestions. I would really like to know how to retrieve my archived work. Thanks

I hope that there is a way for you to retrieve your works from the Neopoet site, but am not sure about it hope that someone can give you an answer.
I use to hard copy everything but now I put all on word, then another site then on my own web site, if the www crashes then we can always go into our own saved places here at home..
Good Luck in your search for your bits, Yours Ian.T

There are a million reasons to believe in yourself,
So find more reasons to believe in others..

Are you using the link provided here?

http://www.neopoet.com/community/news/neopoet-archive

If you are and are still having problems, submit a bug report
to our technical department ... under the help tab select
"contact neopoet" then select "technical issue/bug report"
and give a brief description of the problem, I'm sure it can be
resolved.

Richard

I just tried to post a comment on a poem of yours, was denied access and on returning to The Stream your poem had flown the coup. What's going on? Have you PM'ed Andrew or Jess? wesley

W. H. Snow

A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds. Percy Bysshe Shelley

Learn how, teach others.
The NeoPoet Mentor Program
http://www.neopoet.com/mentor/about

Thank you Ian. I'm still trying but no success yet. I tried the link moonman but still couldn't get it to work for me. I haven't pm'd them yet but fixing to. I don't know. Not too long ago I couldn't get my old username to work and since it had been so long since I was on I created a new account under a different username because I thought the old one was a lost cause. The only thing I have posted recently has been under my new account. My new username is Rainy Day. I logged in under my old username when my new one wouldn't work on the archives and found my old and new accounts both work on the new site but neither on the archives. I'm gonna try to get in touch with them and see if there is something they can do for me. Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe it'll get sorted out soon.

author comment
(c) Neopoet.com. No copyright is claimed by Neopoet to original member content.